{{blog.title}}
{{blog.date}} | {{blog.stars}} stars
Author: Kiran
• Sunday, September 28, 2008
Of late, am mentally engulfed by a 'Strange Feeling' (Not sure what else to term it). Something inexplicable, as I have never gone through it before. You can imagine the intensity, as I am divulging it on my blog with a dedicated write-up, which otherwise I would have brushed aside as a temporary physiological anomaly, mundane enough to be tagged 'Not Blog-worthy'.

Perhaps, I am going through a transition phase. Nevertheless, along with it comes a belief that the outcome will be positive - a silver lining that i would like to cling onto, for it has a soothing effect amidst much turmoil.

However, the reason remains largely unknown; for i am not able to pinpoint the exact cause deep within my existence. Did my recent trip to the Himalayas (more write-ups on that soon) trigger something? Or did i run into (that special) someone who has cast a spell on me, captivating me with their mystical, surreal magic?

The pessimist in me interrupts, "Nah!, it is only a dance of emotions".

I hope not. Only time can tell.
This entry was posted on Sunday, September 28, 2008 and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

1 comments :

On 6 October 2008 at 10:47 , Anonymous said...

Who is the pretty damsel who has cast a mystical spell on you that you have now literally stopped blogging or is it that she has cast such a strong magical spell on you that you are at loss of words which is pretty evident in ur last 3 blogs??? Whatever it is, come out of the spell and get back to blogging as you used to do before. We miss the humour and the inherent sarcasm which was so impressive before. If you do not come out, then we will have to come up with something so that Miss Enigma herself will come and undo her spell. (or is it Mr) hehehee ;) Well just take my last stmt on a lighter note... But you better get back to ur earlier gud standards of blogging wrt contents as well as the frequency.

From,
Ms You know who :-)