{{blog.title}}
{{blog.date}} | {{blog.stars}} stars
Author: Kiran
• Sunday, June 08, 2008

Some of my (especially feminine) friends who have read my previous articles like Feminine Traits, Powered by Attitude, Driven by Hormones and Managerial Traits, have asked me “Is it me whom you had in mind while writing this?” There was definitely some sort of commonness that was too very glaringly obvious to ignore.

I believe it is indicative of their psychology. They have such a guilt feeling. Perhaps, they could identify these traits within themselves. And, by asking such a question, may be they are indirectly confessing.

I do not expect that this article would have triggered introspection within them. But, may be, it has helped extract the subtle truth. Huh?
This entry was posted on Sunday, June 08, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response , or trackback from your own site.

1 comments :

On 19 November 2008 at 10:37 , Anonymous said...

I am sure u would have had a royal time) with your female colleagues or friends(Hope u r fine with no bones damaged) ..